Access the Future of Delivery Science and Technology
Join the Controlled Release Society
|Individual member: $181.00|
|Post-Doc member: $66.00|
|Student member: $56.00|
|Emeritus member: Complimentary for eligible members|
The Controlled Release Society (CRS) is the premier society worldwide for the quickly expanding field of delivery science and technology.
Through CRS membership, you can keep up with the latest research and technological breakthroughs. CRS members are leaders in industry, academia, and government.
To learn more about the Controlled Release Society, visit the About Us page.
Exclusive benefits in research
- Drug Delivery and Translational Research
- The online CRS News
- The Journal of Controlled Release—discounted subscription
- Annual Meeting & Exposition of the Controlled Release Society—significant discounts on registration fees
Make connections through
- National, regional, and student chapters
- The Membership Directory
- Communities of experts in specialized areas
- Young Scientist activities
- CRS meetings
Ensure your future with
- A variety of volunteer opportunities
- CRS Foundation student travel grants
- Recognition through CRS awards